Graphite is a digital agency based in a prominent office on the seafront in Brighton.
The work we do combines the best of digital design, technology and innovation to create powerful digital experiences for some of the World’s most recognised and influential organisations including Costa, Pfizer, BP, Mercer and UniQlo
A senior position within the Graphite team, you will work closely with clients to scope projects and manage team members’ workflows to deliver creative and technical projects to a high standard.
- Facilitating weekly project status meetings
- Weekly one-to-ones with each Producer / PM / AM to go through project RAGs and status reports
- Ensure accurate and robust budget monitoring against the project plan
- Own the repository of documentation relating to the project process and ensure that they are consistently used across projects.
- Ensure that there is a consistent use of tools across project, for example, ensuring that JIRA is used consistently for each project.
- Work with the technical team to set up our process for JIRA and train the team in how to follow this accordingly.
- Ensure post project reviews are in place for all projects and that lessons learned are clearly communicated and actioned.
- Communicate the results of the PPRs back to the operations team.
- Mentor the other Producers and provide ad-hoc support to assist with the delivery of work.
- Assist other Producers in the initial setup of projects and approve project plans and RAID logs before they are shared with the client.
- Standardise the documentation of projects and ensure that templates are kept up to date and consistently used by all team members.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices, collaboration and/or identifying the need for formal training.
Resource and Team Support:
- Assign Project Management resource for each new project.
- Monitor float and the work schedule to prioritise projects accordingly.
- Considerable knowledge of web technologies, capabilities and limitations.
- Significant experience with managing technical projects and working with creative and technical individuals.
- A good understanding of design and the importance of a great user experience.
- Strong ability to articulate both design and technical viewpoints to clients.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
- Should communicate with warmth and positivity.
Working at Graphite
You’ll be part of a talented group of colleagues who are all great to work with. Lunches, parties and a fantastic work environment keep us energised and inspired and the latest hardware and software will help you to get the job done.
Everyone is encouraged to actively manage their own learning journey, and the company will provide opportunities and access to technologies and training whenever possible. This focus makes sure we all continue learning and keep abreast of industry changes and opportunities.