Graphite is a digital product agency working with global organisations to create digital experiences with value and purpose.
We partner with clients like Costa, BP, Pfizer, Primark, Higgidy, and Shazam, and are based in a prominent office on the seafront in Brighton.
We are looking for a confident Office Manager to organise and coordinate office administration and procedures, ensuring organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. This person will ensure that the office is a warm and welcoming environment for employees and guests. The role will suit someone that thrives on interaction with other people and enjoys managing multiple varied and diverse projects.
Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Contract is fixed term as cover for maternity leave.
- Relationships - helping everyone feel comfortable and connected in the office.
- Hospitality - ensuring visitors can access the office and enjoy their time with us.
- Presentation - ensuring the office is clean, tidy, and a generally lovely place to be!
- Facilities & supplies - ensuring that everything works, people are safe, and we have everything we need - assisting with contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Finance & admin - supporting colleagues with administrative tasks, particularly senior leadership and the Finance and Operations teams.
- Communications - keeping everyone updated and in the know!
- Gesture projects - celebrating special occasions by organising small activities and perks for the team that bring everyone together
- Warm and caring nature with a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office / Google Drive